Friday, June 18, 2010

Sweet Newness - Orange County Newborn Photographer

Well, I almost stole me a baby today. I met this little guy's family a couple of months ago and knew that if he was half as great as they are, I'd fall in love. And I did. Meet Gavin.


He was just the most alert and thoughtful little 8 day old I've ever met.

Snug in Daddy's hands
with the cutest little smiles! As soon as Mommy said his name, he just grinned. True love.

And my favorite. Owen is the best big brother. He takes such good care of Gavin and you can see from this picture that they'll be lifelong friends. What a special bond.

Thank you P family for sharing your blessings with me today. I loved every minute.

Oh and Gavin...thanks for "getting" everyone but me! I owe you one ;)

1 comments:

Anonymous June 21, 2010 at 7:06 PM  

Just when I think you can't get any better! These are beautiful.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP