Thursday, December 8, 2011

Happy Boy! - Orange County Baby Photographer

It was one of those days that I was reminded of how precious life is. Then little Mr. Aidan showed up with his big eyes and happy smile and just brightened my day!

Don't you just want to scoop him up and squeeze him!?!?

And his beautiful parents love him beyond words. What a blessed little boy!

I love his little chubby toes and daddy talking to him in the background.

And just look at those big beautiful eyes! They melt my heart!



Thank you "A" family for sharing your little blessing with me! He is perfect and I can't wait to see you all again soon!

1 comments:

Anonymous December 8, 2011 at 3:32 PM  

Adorable! Great pictures! Love Gezal!!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP