Saturday, May 31, 2014

Where I Have Been

What happened to Samantha for 2 years? Simply put, I have been snuggling, loving, watching, admiring, and (of course) photographing my little girl (and the boys too! ;)!  I am in love!





Her Brothers adore her too!

 
 
Then, she grew
 
 
 
 
 

 
 

 


 
 
 
 
2 years crammed into one post.  It's been wonderful, and busy, and relaxing and a blessing. 
 
 
I do have a confession, I have been taking clients.  Just a few, just those that asked, just because I love them and couldn't say no.  So, I will be blogging those images over the next couple of months.  And announcing some great specials and model calls.  So, join me again, let me shoot you...with a camera...and let me watch your family grow. Because 2 years, has felt like just a blink. And because you'll always be grateful for the moments captured!
 
Samantha

 
 
 


0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP