Friday, September 30, 2011

The Boys - Orange County Family Photographer

I know I've said it before, but in case you missed it, I love what I do! I get to meet great people and I fall in love with their kids. I have the privilege of making wonderful memories for families and I am so thankful for the opportunity. I look forward to photographing families I've worked with before because I get to see how much everyone has grown. I get to see personalities emerge and little faces change. It makes me happy. Take the W family...I got to photograph each of these boys shortly after birth and now look at them!


running around (and I do mean running!), playing, making me laugh. His infectious giggle is to die for!

and this little guy is the super charmer. Giving me kisses and stealing my squeaky fish...lol. (yet this is him just a short year ago)

The session ended with three tired adults and two wet kids. But this image makes me so happy....boys being boys! Looks like they're happy too!

The boys. I love how little man is watching his big brother. How perfect is that.
Thank you W family. I loved every minute!

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP