Thursday, May 20, 2010

Isn't She Lovely - Orange County Newborn (and motorcycle) Photographer

This little peanut is so tiny and so sweet, I could have cuddled her all day. Meet sweet Anna.


and her wonderful family who are all smitten with her as well. (love her cute little crooked smile!)

Perfect. Tiny. Precious.

So, call me crazy, but bringing a Harley into my studio and putting a tiny baby on it sounded like a wonderful idea to me. See...totally worth it! That is one big bike and one little baby! (the motorcycle image is a composite of two separate images. Baby Anna was never left alone on the motorcycle. Daddy had his hands on her the whole time. :)

If you haven't smiled today, get ready to. Because this is just the most perfect little newborn smile ever.





Thank you R family for sharing your little miracle with me. She is beautiful!





P.S. - Mark, I still have that song stuck in my head!

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP