Monday, May 17, 2010

Ole Blue Eyes - Orange County First Birthday Photographer

Last September I headed out for my first "stranger, in home" session. I was a bit nervous photographing someone I had never met somewhere I'd never been. But, oh about 3 seconds into the shoot, I fell in love with this family. And their adorable son, Grant. You can see that session here.

And now, 8 months later, this family is as wonderful as ever. (and they're expecting another little one! I can't wait!)



During our last session, I got this shot. Still one of my top ten favorite images of all time. Ready, everybody now, "awwww."


So, we thought it would be great to recreate the image now that Grant is one. This is what Grant thought of that idea.


I love this kid! That too is now one of my all time favorite images.

The requisite, to-embarrass-him-later shot.


and on to the cake. Which he liked and then was totally done with!


Doing the one year old monster walk.


this little face just melts my heart. Don't you just wanna squeeze him?


Thank you so much W family for a wonderful evening. I loved seeing you all again. And thank you for the cupcakes too! Heaven. :)

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP