Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Peace Like A River - Orange County Family Photographer

One of the many reasons I love my job, is that I have the opportunity to know people I may have never otherwise met. I am invited into their families if just for an evening to capture memories for them. What a gift it is to me. This is one such family.


You see, I have photographed this beautiful family before when they welcomed their second son into their family (remember?). And this time, they brought along some of their extended family.


Look how much Mr. Gavin has grown!
And I got to meet the newest member of their extended family! Isn't she perfect!
and this session was especially meaningful to this wonderful family, and to me. 20 years ago this family lost a beautiful daughter and sister, Suzanne, to Hodgkins disease. This beach is where she spent the last weeks of her life. It was a wonderful way to have her there with us.


All the more reason this image brings joy. The boys, hand in hand, on this special beach. What a blessing.


Thank you all for sharing this special evening with me!

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP